James Ashton & Son Funeral Directors can assist you in the repatriation of your loved one to the United Kingdom. We have many years experience of offering this service and will endeavour to ease your burden at this difficult time.
- An International Repatriation service from/to any country
- Advice on documentation and coffin requirements
- Delivery of documents to Scottish Office in Edinburgh
- Translation service for official documents such as death certificates
- Removal to Our Rest Rooms, 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Assistance in dealing with the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland.
The death will need to be registered in the country where it occurred and a certificate obtained for inspection by the Procurator Fiscal in Scotland.
James Ashton & Son will advise you as to the documentary requirements and will act on your behalf whenever legally possible.